First reception, support and orientation for young migrants at risk of exclusion in Barcelona.
The main goal of this project is to offer support and guidance to young migrant people who live on the street or in temporary hostels by facilitating them access to social services and resources, as well as through training and knowledge about the local context. At this stage we provide:
- First reception information: registration, obtaining the health card, information on legal matters, etc.
- Facilitation of access to social services and local resources (through accompanying them to the different services or covering transportation costs, for example).
- Legal advice on immigration
- Pre-employment training activities
- Activities and workshops about the local context as well as participation in cultural and leisure activities.
- Strengthening the social support network
With the support of: