Data of the Responsible
- Responsible identity: CEHDA – Associació per al Desenvolupament Cultural Ambiental i Humà
- Trade name: CEHDA
- NIF / CIF: G64680986
- Address: C / Vistalegre 15, baixos, 08001 Barcelona (Barcelona, Spain)
- Email: email@example.com
In this space, the user will be able to find all the information related to the legal terms and conditions that define the relationships between the users and myself as responsible for this website. As a user, it is important that you know these terms before continuing your navigation.
CEHDA (Associació per al Desenvolupament Cultural Ambiental i Humà) as responsible for this website, I assume the commitment to process the information of my users and clients with full guarantees and comply with national and European requirements that regulate the collection and use of personal data from my users.
This website, therefore, strictly complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons (RGPD), Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (LOPDGDD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
These General Conditions regulate the use (including mere access) of the web pages, members of the CEHDA website, including the content and services made available therein. Any person accessing the web, https://www.cehdaghana.org (“user”) agrees to submit to the General Conditions in force at any time on the https://www.cehdaghana.org portal.
Personal data I collect and how I do it
Commitments and obligations of users
The user is informed, and accepts, that access to this website does not in any way imply the beginning of a commercial relationship with CEHDA. In this way, the user agrees to use the website, its services and content without violating current legislation, good faith and public order.
The use of the website is prohibited, for illicit or harmful purposes, or that, in any way, may cause damage or impede the normal operation of the website. Regarding the contents of this website, it is prohibited:
- Its reproduction, distribution or modification, total or partial, unless you have my authorization as the legitimate owner;
- Any violation of the rights of the provider or of me as the legitimate owner;
- Its use for commercial or advertising purposes.
In using the web, https://www.cehdaghana.org the user agrees not to carry out any conduct that could damage the image, interests and rights of CEHDA or third parties or that could damage, disable or overload the portal https://www.cehdaghana.org or that would prevent, in any way, the normal use of the web.
However, the user must be aware that the security measures of computer systems on the Internet are not entirely reliable and that, therefore, https://www.cehdaghana.org cannot guarantee the absence of malware or other elements that may produce alterations in the user’s computer systems (software and hardware) or in their electronic documents and files contained therein although I put all the necessary means and appropriate security measures to avoid the presence of these harmful elements.
The personal data communicated by the user to CEHDA can be stored in automated databases or not, the ownership of which corresponds exclusively to CEHDA, assuming all technical, organizational and security measures that guarantee confidentiality, integrity and quality of the information contained in them in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on data protection. Communication between users and https://www.cehdaghana.org uses a secure channel, and the data transmitted is encrypted Thanks to https protocols, therefore, I guarantee the best security conditions so that the confidentiality of users is guaranteed.
Conflict resolution platform
I also make available to users the dispute resolution platform provided by the European Commission and available at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
Intellectual and industrial property rights
Under the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its method of making available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium, are expressly prohibited. and by any technical means, without the authorization of CEHDA. The user agrees to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by CEHDA.
The user knows and accepts that the entire website, containing without exhaustive text, software, content (including structure, selection, arrangement and presentation thereof) podcast, photographs, audiovisual material and graphics, is protected by trademarks, rights copyright and other legitimate rights, in accordance with international treaties to which Spain is a party and other property rights and laws of Spain.
In the event that a user or a third party considers that a violation of their legitimate intellectual property rights has occurred due to the introduction of certain content on the web, they must notify CEHDA of this circumstance indicating:
- Personal data of the interested party holder of the rights allegedly infringed, or indicate the representation with which he acts in the event that the claim is presented by a third party other than the interested party.
- Point out the contents protected by intellectual property rights and their location on the web, the accreditation of the indicated intellectual property rights and express declaration in which the interested party is responsible for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
Disclaimer of warranties and liability
CEHDA does not grant any guarantee nor is it responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that may be caused by:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the website, or its services and content;
- The existence of malware, malicious or harmful programs in the content;
- The illicit, negligent, fraudulent use or contrary to this Legal Notice;
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, utility and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
- The provider is not responsible under any circumstances for damages that may arise from the illegal or improper use of this website.
Legislation and applicable law
In general, the relations between CEHDA and the users of its telematic services, present on this website, are subject to the legislation of SPAIN and to the courts of Barcelona.
In the event that any user has any questions about these Legal Conditions or any comments about the portal https://www.cehdaghana.org, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The legal notice was last updated on 05-16-2020.