Your privacy is important to us. In this privacy statement we explain what personal data we collect from users and how we use it. We encourage you to read these terms carefully before providing your personal data on this website. Those over 14 years of age may register on www.cehdaghana.org as users without the prior consent of their parents or guardians.
In the case of children under 14 years of age, the consent of the parents or guardians is required for the processing of their personal data. In no case will data regarding the professional, economic or privacy of the other family members be collected from the minor, without their consent. If you are under 14 years of age and have accessed this website without notifying your parents, you must not register as a user.
On this website the personal data of users is respected and cared for. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed. We share below our principles about your privacy:
- We do not request personal information unless it is really necessary to provide the services you require from us.
- We do not share personal information of our users with anyone, except to comply with the law or in case we have your express authorization.
CEHDA has adapted this website to the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons (RGPD), Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 of December, on Personal Data Protection and guarantee of digital rights (LOPDGDD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Responsible for the treatment of your personal data
- Responsible identity: CEHDA- Associació per al Desenvolupament Cultural Ambiental i Humà
- Trade name: CEHDA
- NIF / CIF: G64680986
- Address: c/ Vistalegre 15, baixos, 08001 Barcelona (Barcelona, Spain)
- Email: email@example.com
- Activity: Non-Governmental Organization for migrant justice and sustainable development
For the purposes of the provisions of the aforementioned General Data Protection Regulation, the personal data you send us through the web forms will receive the data treatment of “Web users and subscribers”. For the treatment of our users’ data, we implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in current legislation.
Principles that we will apply to your personal information
In the treatment of your personal data, we will apply the following principles that meet the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: I will always require your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that I will inform you of in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: I will only request strictly necessary data in relation to the purposes for which I require it. The minimum possible.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the purpose, I will inform you of the corresponding conservation period, in the case of subscriptions, I will periodically review my lists and delete those records inactive for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that adequate security of personal data is guaranteed and confidentiality is guaranteed. You should know that I take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of my users’ data by third parties.
How have I obtained your data?
The personal data that I treat at CEHDA comes from:
- Information sent via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Donation Collection Interface
- Voluntary form
What are your rights when you provide me with your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation on whether or not I am treating personal data that concerns me at CEHDA.
Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to personal data related to the interested party
- Request its rectification or deletion
- Request limitation of your treatment
- Oppose treatment
- Request data portability
Interested parties may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case I will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. CEHDA will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. As an interested party, you have the right to receive the personal data that concerns you, that you have provided me and in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another data controller when:
- Treatment is based on consent
- The data has been provided by the interested person.
- The treatment is carried out by automated means.
By exercising your right to data portability, you will have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from controller to controller when technically possible.
Interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if they consider that the processing of personal data that concerns them violates the Regulation.
For what purposes do I process your personal data?
In CEHDA there are different systems for capturing personal information and I treat the information provided by interested persons with the following purpose for each capture system (forms):
- Contact form: I request the following personal information: Name and email to respond to the requirements of the users of https://www.cehdaghana.org. For example, I can use these data to respond to your request and respond to doubts, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included on the web, the services provided through the web, the treatment of your personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included on the web, as well as any other queries you may have that are not subject to the contracting conditions.
- I inform you that the data you provide will be located on the servers of: Webseo (CEHDA hosting provider), is located within the EU.
- Donor collection interface with Donorbox: In this case, I request the following personal information: Name, Email, Address, credit card information, to collect specific donations and schedule the payment of fees from NGO sponsoring partners.
- Donation collection interface via email for direct debit collection: In this case, I request the following personal data: Name, Email, Telephone, Address, ID, account data, to collect specific donations and schedule payment of fees NGO sponsoring partners.
- Voluntary form: In this case, we request the following personal information: Name, Email, Telephone, gender identity, current occupation, languages you speak, date of birth, country and city where you live, studies carried out, interests and motivations for Data Collection of volunteer candi
There are other purposes for which I treat your personal data:
- To guarantee compliance with the conditions of use and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. CEHDA may have a presence on social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks of the official pages of https://www.cehdaghana.org, will be governed by this section. As well as for those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the appropriate social network in each case and previously accepted by the CEHDA user. It will process your data for the purposes of correctly managing your presence on the social network, reporting CEHDA activities, products or services. As well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case will I use the profiles of followers on social networks to send advertising individually.
In accordance with the provisions of the general European data protection regulation (RGPD) 2016/679, CEHDA with address at C / Vistalegre 15, baixos – 08001 Barcelona (Barcelona, Spain) will be responsible for the treatment of the data corresponding to Users of the web and subscribers.
CEHDA does not sell, rent or transfer personal data that can identify the user, nor will it do so in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases collaborations can be made with other professionals, in those cases, consent will be required from users informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be carried out with the strictest security standards.
The remarketing function allows me to reach people who have previously visited https://www.cehdaghana.org and associate a specific audience with a specific message. Remarketing is a method of getting users who have visited my site to do it again. As a user of https://www.cehdaghana.org I inform you that we are collecting information for this remarketing function at https://www.cehdaghana.org. The information I collect thanks to this function is collected by Facebook cookies. You can know the data that these cookies collect in the following privacy policies of each service:
At https://www.cehdaghana.org I use Facebook ads, Facebook’s advertising platform, which allows me to create campaigns and ads. When generating an ad, you can segment your audience by:
- Demographic data (age, sex, etc.)
- Interests (activities, hobbies, etc.)
- What they buy online and through other channels
I can post customer reviews on our websites or Services, which may contain personally identifiable information, such as your name and / or the city, state or country in which you live. By submitting your review you are giving me permission to post your review on my Sites or Services. If you post such content, it will be available to other users of the Sites or Services. Your posting may also be made public, and I cannot prevent such information from being used in a way that may violate this Policy or the law. If you want me to remove your name or review from my Sites or Services, you can contact https://www.cehdaghana.org in my contact form.
Legitimation for the treatment of your data
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is: consent.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent that is requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditioning the execution of the subscription contract.
The categories of data that are processed are identifying data.
Specially protected categories of data are not processed.
How long will I keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept:
- Until its deletion is requested by the interested party
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Many tools that I use to manage your data are contracted by third parties.
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, https://www.cehdaghana.org, shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
Google Analytics: A web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help https://www.cehdaghana.org to analyze the use made by users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of https://www.cehdaghana.org (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and archived by Google on servers in the United States.
Legal advisor: Josep Alcaraz, Economista Col.legiat nº 10.851 UEI- Despatx 1, Avda. Europa, 21, 08401 Granollers, www.asesoresalcaraz.com, Tf. 603 810 390 Josep Alcaraz processes the data in order to perform its advisory / management services to CEHDA.
Web platform: The WordPress Foundation, domiciled in the USA. More information at: https://wordpress.org (The WordPress Foundation). The WordPress Foundation processes the data in order to carry out its web platform services to CEHDA.
Email marketing: The Rocket Science Group LLC d / b / a, domiciled in the USA. More information at: https://mailchimp.com/ (The Rocket Science Group LLC d / b / a). The Rocket Science Group LLC d / b / a processes the data in order to carry out its email marketing services to CEHDA.
By browsing https://www.cehdaghana.org unidentifiable data may be collected, which may include, IP addresses, geographical location (approximately), a record of how the services and sites are used, and other data that may not be used to identify the user. Among the non-identifying data are also those related to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Google analytics
- Facebook Pixel
I use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track user movements around the site, and to gather demographic information about my user base as a whole.
Privacy and data security
https://www.cehdaghana.org is committed to the use and processing of the personal data of users, respecting their confidentiality and using them in accordance with its purpose, as well as complying with their obligation to save and adapt them. all measures to prevent alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
This website includes an SSL certificate. It is a security protocol that makes your data travel completely and securely, that is, the transmission of data between a server and web user, and in feedback, it is fully encrypted or encrypted.
https://www.cehdaghana.org cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
Regarding the confidentiality of the processing, CEHDA will ensure that any person who is authorized by CEHDA to process the client’s data (including its personnel, collaborators and providers), will be under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (whether it is a contractual duty or legal).
When a security incident occurs, upon realizing CEHDA, it must notify the Client without undue delay and must provide timely information related to the Security Incident as known or when the Client reasonably requests it.
Accuracy and truthfulness of the data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data that you send to https://www.cehdaghana.org, exonerating CEHDA from any responsibility in this regard.
Users guarantee and respond, in any case, to the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and consent
The consent given, both for the treatment and for the transfer of the data of the interested parties, is revocable at any time by communicating it to CEHDA in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of rights. This revocation will in no case be retroactive.
CEHDA reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as to industry practices. In such cases, CEHDA will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable notice before its implementation.
According to the LSSICE, https://www.cehdaghana.org does not carry out SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms on the web, the user has the possibility of giving their express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information requested.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and electronic commerce, https://www.cehdaghana.org undertakes not to send commercial communications without properly identifying them.
Document revised on 05-16-2020.