Become a donor
Come closer and collaborate with us. Become a donor partner or a volunteer. Our team is diverse, proactive and enriching.
Become a volunteer
Employ your capacities and part of your time at the service of citizens at risk of exclusion. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org telling us about yourself and about your interests, as it relates to our work.
If you are interested in joining the team, either for short posts or for longer duties (both in Ghana and/or in Catalonia), you are welcome!
Become a donor partner
Collaborate with us by becoming a donor partner and forge a fair and sustainable glocal society. Being a member of CEHDA is much more than making regular financial contributions. As a member of CEHDA:
- You can participate in the annual general assembly of partners.
- You can visit the CEHDA orchard in Maçanet de la Selva to learn first-hand about El Bon Cistell project.
- You will be able to participate in the social outings with our beneficiaries from the first reception project in Catalonia.
- You will be able to participate in the annual members’ celebration at the Casa de la Solidaritat in Barcelona, or at other venues associated with CEHDA.
- You will receive preferential pass for documentaries about CEHDA, and other photographic exhibits that we organize.
- You will receive all detailed reports of the projects we develop.
Choose from the menu on the right the quota and the frequency that best suits your current circumstances.
If you wish to make the donation yourself from your Spanish bank account, here is our IBAN bank account number ES19 2100 0480 9602 0013 5881. For international wire transfers or money orders, send us an email and we will provide you with all necessary details.
With every donation, you enable us to continue to stand in allyship with our colleagues in Ghana and in Catalonia. Thank you so much!
*CEHDA is an association registered in the Registry of Associations of the Generalitat de Catalunya since 2007. We inform you that our legal classification is a Non-Profit Association. However, we are not of Public Utility and therefore we are not covered by Law 49/2002 of 23 December, on the tax regime of non-profit organizations and tax incentives for patronage. Therefore, the membership fee does not entitle you to any tax benefit in the form of a deduction. CIF: G64680986.